Each week I listen to dozens of podcasts and I’ve been doing this for several years. Over the years that I have subscribed to, dropped and/or re-subscribed to hundreds of podcasts. Most of these are in the areas of Internet Marketing, SEO, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, Domain Names, Politics and Film. From that list of podcasts a few fall into my “Anticipation List”.
“Anticipation List podcasts are the casts that cause you to open iTunes and click the podcast refresh button because you hope a new episode has been uploaded.” — Breht Burri
Here are the casts that meet this criteria for me in couple of different topic areas…
1. Filmspotting – Movies | Movie reviews, interviews and top 5 lists
with Adam Kempenaar and Matty Robinson. One of the best podcasts on the internet. Talented but self-deprecating hosts who are serious about film make this a great hour of cinema talk. | Weekly, sometimes more.
2. 10 Golden Rules – Internet Marketing | Published A few times a month
3. Academy Internet – Internet Marketing | Published Weekly most of the Time
5. Hugh Hewitt - Talk Radio | Conservative Los Angeles based, nationally syndicated, KRLA Talk Radio with less monaloguing and more dialoging. Hugh’s show features qualified experts, interesting regular contributors. (Subscribers Page). | 3 Hours Daily
6. Dennis Prager - Talk Radio | Conservative Los Angeles KRLA Talk Radio with less political talk than “normal” talk radio . A weekly mix of morality, theology, family, marriage, happiness and topical news. | 3 Hours Daily.
7. The Economist – World Events | A abridged audio version of the Economist magazine. | Weekly
8. TWIL “This Week In Law” – Law | Rountable type discussion of Legal topics | One a month, sometimes less.